Product DescriptionWe don't hide our dehydrated vegetables in cans or boxes. You've gotta see 'em to believe 'em! This pack contains our exclusive ZIP Pouch size (approximately 1 cup) of the following 15 vegetables: Broccoli Flowerets, Green Cabbage, Diced Carrots, Sliced Celery, Whole Sweet Corn, Green Beans, Jalapeno Dices, Tangy Green & White Leeks, Chopped White Onions, Green Sweet Peas, Red & Green Bell Pepper Mix, Diced Potatoes (excellent flavor), Spinach Flakes, Tomato Dices, Tomato Powder. Try 'em all the easy way by ordering this sampler! Purchase $99 from Harmony House Foods and get free shipping.
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Where to buy Harmony House Foods Dried Vegetable Sampler (15 Count, ZIP Pouches) for Cooking, Camping, Emergency Supply, and More
Posted by mark at 7:24 AM
Buy Sushi Chef Sushi Making Kit
- Sushi Kit provides all the ingredients (excluding fresh toppings), tools, and instruction needed to create Japanese-style sushi
- Premium ingredients from the Baycliff Company include sushi and rice vinegars, short-grain rice, nori seaweed sheets, soy sauce, wasabi, and pickled ginger
- Tools include a bamboo nori rolling mat and a rice paddle
- Sushi Chef Cookbook includes a brief history, step-by-step instructions, and recipes
- Enough ingredients included to prepare a meal for 12 with approximately 125 pieces of individual sushi
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 GriddlerCuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler
Compact in size but big in features, Cuisinart's countertop Griddler offers five-in-one functionality as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle. The stylish brushed stainless-steel housing looks sleek and modern in the kitchen and features a wide panini-style handle and a hinged floating cover that adjusts to various food thicknesses. On the base, two temperature controls and a function selector are clearly marked and have indicator lights for quick reference and accurate, no-guesswork operation. Open the cover and customize the cooking surface with removable and reversible nonstick grill and griddle plates that snap in and out easily and drain grease to an integrated drip tray for healthier cooking. The Griddler also comes with gourmet recipes and a cleaning scraper tool. The cooking plates, drip tray, and scraper all go safely into the dishwasher. Limited three-year warranty.
The Cuisinart Griddler is actually five appliances in one. A hinged, floating cover and one set of removable and reversible cooking plates turn the Griddler into a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, or half grill/half griddle. Dual temperature controls and indicator lights make this product easy to use. Dishwasher-safe plates, integrated drip tray and a cleaning/scraping tool make cleanup fast and easy.
Parts & Features
- Base and Cover: Solid construction with stainless steel self-adjusting cover
- Panini-Style Handle: Sturdy cast-metal handle adjusts cover to accommodate thickness of food
- Removable and Reversible Cooking Plates: Nonstick and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Grill Side: Perfect for grilling steak, burgers, chicken, and vegetables
- Griddle Side: Prepare flawless pancakes, eggs, bacon, and seared scallops
- Controls: Indicator lights signal Power On and Ready to Cook
- Selector: Choose the Grill/Panini or Griddle function
- Grill/Panini: Adjust temperature from “warm” to “sear”
- Griddle: Adjust temperature form 200°F to 425°F
- Drip Tray: Collects grease and removes from base for easy cleanup (dishwasher safe)
- Cleaning/Scraping Tool: Helps clean grill and griddle plates after cooking
- Plate Release Buttons: Push in to release and remove cooking plates
- Hinge Release Lever: Allows the cover to extend back for cooking in the flat position
Cleaning and CareOnce you have finished cooking, turn the selector dial control to the Off position and unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Allow the unit to cool down for least 30 minutes before handling. Use the cleaning/scraping tool to remove any leftover food from the cooking plate. The scraping tool can be washed by hand or in the dishwasher. Dispose of grease from the drip tray once cooled. The drip tray can be cleaned by hand or in the dishwasher. Press the plate release buttons to remove plates from the housing. Be sure that the plates have cooled completely before handling (at least 30 minutes). The cooking plates can be washed in the dishwasher. The housing base, cover and control knobs can be wiped clean with a soft, dry cloth. For tough stains, dampen cloth.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Oxo Good Grips Mango Splitter
There's nothing as luscious as a ripe mango. Growing in popularity, mangoes are now available in many stores year-round and can be eaten fresh, cubed into salads, or sliced and baked on top of chicken breasts. Helping prepare the fruit for eating is this ingenious mango splitter from OXO. The splitter is a circular white plastic device with sharp stainless-steel blades in the center and OXO's signature black comfort handles on two sides. Holding both handles, the user pushes the blades down through the mango from the top, separating the seed from two halves of mango. The flesh can then be cubed or sliced off the skin on those two halves. After the prep work, the mango splitter slips right into the dishwasher for hassle-free cleaning. --Ann Bieri
Product DescriptionMangos are sweet, juicy and delicious, but often a chore to prepare. Not anymore, with the OXO Good Grips Mango Splitter. One simple press removes the seed and cuts the fruit in half. The Mango Splitter slices cleanly through the fruit and leaves almost nothing behind on the seed. Soft grips cushion while you press and the stainless steel blades are sharp and sturdy.
- Mango splitter makes the fruit no longer a chore to prepare
- Slices fruit cleanly in half, leaving almost nothing behind on the seed
- Single-press convenience; soft, comfortable handles provide a secure grip
- Sharp, sturdy, stainless-steel blades; dishwasher-safe
- Measures 5-1/4 by 6-3/4 by 2 inches; limited lifetime warranty
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Fry Pans
Inspired by the great French kitchens, Cuisinart began making professional cookware almost 30 years ago. Top quality construction joins the premium stainless exterior with solid aluminum encapsulated into the base, ensuring unsurpassed heat distribution. Bonded to a stainless steel interior, Chef's Classic Stainless offers the professional performance that lets you celebrate the fine art of cooking , with consistently delicious results. This skillet is the ideal choice for browning and frying. Skillets are a cookware classic. Perfect for whipping up an omelette, sauteing your favorite veggies or searing a filet.
Product DescriptionCuisinart is pleased to offer an exciting new variety of specialty pieces of Chef's Classic Stainless Cookware that make everyday cooking tasks a pleasure.
- 18/10 mirror-finish stainless steel. Classic looks, professional performance. Cooking surface does not discolor, react with food, or alter flavors.
- Solid stainless steel riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling.
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots.
- Rim is smoothly tapered to eliminate drips and spills while pouring. Tight fitting stainless covers seal in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results.
- Oven safe to 550 F. Cook on stovetop, in oven or under broiler. Freezer safe for easy storage.
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Breville BOV800XL The Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ
Attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, this 1800-watt convection toaster oven features a 4/5-cubic-foot nonstick interior and Element IQ technology, which provides smarter control over the heat. Choose from nine pre-set functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat, or Warm; each one comes with its own pre-programmed temperature and cooking time, eliminating the guesswork. The unit's broil function activates just the top heating elements to melt and brown food; its toast function activates the top and bottom heating elements to seal and crisp; and the bake function uses both the top and bottom heating elements, as well as the convection fan, to ensure thorough cooking, inside and out. Instead of the oven's five quartz heating elements having a fixed wattage, however, Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing the power with a simple turn of the knob. The time and temperature for the pre-set programs can easily be adjusted to accommodate individual preferences--the oven will even remember the new settings for next time. Thoughtfully designed, the oven's push-button and turn-knob control panel, as well as its blue back-lit LCD screen, makes it effortless to operate the unit and to see the current function, temperature, and adjusts made. Other highlights include fast heat-up times, energy-efficient operation, three rack positions, a wire rack that ejects automatically halfway out of the oven for safe removal of hot items, an embossed and ribbed top surface that can be used as a warming tray, and a front-access removable crumb tray for quick cleanup. Combining durable materials and powerful performance with a strikingly modern design, users will want to leave the oven out on display and conveniently accessible for everyday use. Accessories include a 13-inch non-stick pizza pan, a 12-by-12-inch enamel baking pan, and a 12-by-12-inch enamel broil rack. The oven measures 18-1/2 by 12-1/2 by 10-3/4 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
Product DescriptionThe Smart Oven's Element IQ puts the power where it's needed most. For each of the 9 pre-set programs, Element IQ delivers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, it even remembers. Element IQ works much like the dimmer in your light switch-it can turn the power up or down. Instead of the 5 heating elements having a fixed wattage, Element IQ automatically puts the power where it is needed most for the specific cooking task. Not only does the Smart Oven heat up faster than a conventional wall oven, it's also more energy efficient than its predecessor, making it a kitchen tool you will use every day.
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
Enjoy healthy, home-cooked meals even with a busy schedule thanks to this easy-to-use programmable 6-quart slow cooker. Simply add ingredients to the unit's oval-shaped stoneware pot, insert the pot into the electric base, and select one of three automatic-cooking options--program, manual, or probe--using the flat-panel push-button control panel with digital display. Especially convenient when away from home, program mode cooks for a specified amount of time, then automatically shifts to keep-warm so food doesn't overcook. Manual mode allows for selecting high or low heat settings--great for cooking the traditional way without setting the time or for heating up previously cooked food. When cooking a large cut of meat or using a recipe that requires food to reach a certain temperature, use the probe mode. The included thermometer probe takes the guesswork out of slow cooking. After reaching the desired internal food temperature, the slow cooker automatically shifts to keep-warm. The thoughtfully designed slow cooker also provides attractive stainless-steel housing, power-interrupt protection, a clip-on spoon, a clip-tight gasket lid, and full-grip handles for safe transport. The removable stoneware and tempered-glass lid clean up easily by hand or in the dishwasher, and a user manual with recipes comes included. Perfect for soups, casseroles, pot roasts, curries, and more, the slow cooker measures approximately 10-2/5 by 16 by 16 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.